For 17 years, we’ve celebrated the beauty of philanthropy through our annual Model Behavior issue. With thousands of nonprofits calling Nashville home, there’s no shortage of worthwhile causes and philanthropists to honor. That’s why, each fall, we invite local charities to nominate a woman that they feel exemplifies model behavior through her service and commitment to the cause. Dozens of nominations poured in this year for ladies who invest their time and resources into the varied organizations that make our city great. With so much generosity in Nashville, it’s never an easy feat to choose just 10 to recognize, but we are proud to present our 2021 class of Model Behavior honorees, who teach us all that selflessness is a trait that never goes out of style.
Photographer: Daniel Meigs
Art director: Heather Pierce
Stylist: Nancy Floyd
Hair and makeup artists: Betsy Briggs Cathcart and Emaline Briggs, BBC Nashville
Jeweler: Diamond Cellar
Location: Note House
In This Issue
- Model Behavior 2021: Dionne Lucas, Nashville Ballet
- Outdoor Events to Enjoy This Fall
- Model Behavior 2021: Debra Fair, PEDIGREE Foundation
- YWCA Names Honorees for 2021 Academy for Women of Achievement
- 2021 InterNASHional Food Series Features Three Unique Events
- Model Behavior 2021: Paulina Robles, Rebuilding Together Nashville
- Model Behavior 2021: Tracy Kane, Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Southern Festival of Books Releases Full Schedule But Heads Back Online
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.