Even the most covetable jobs are far more complicated than anyone sees. And although it’s easy to admire from afar those careers that seem particularly exciting, glamorous or fun, we rarely get a glimpse at the preparation and work that goes on behind the scenes. In an effort to pull back the curtain on four of the most fascinating jobs in Nashville, we followed four interesting men — a professional soccer coach, a news anchor, a museum CEO and an animal adoption public relations director — to get a closer look at how they spend their days, the challenges they face and what they love most about their work.
4 updates to this series since
In This Issue
- Model Behavior 2021: Dionne Lucas, Nashville Ballet
- Outdoor Events to Enjoy This Fall
- YWCA Names Honorees for 2021 Academy for Women of Achievement
- Model Behavior 2021: Debra Fair, PEDIGREE Foundation
- 2021 InterNASHional Food Series Features Three Unique Events
- Model Behavior 2021: Paulina Robles, Rebuilding Together Nashville
- Southern Festival of Books Releases Full Schedule But Heads Back Online
- Model Behavior 2021: Tracy Kane, Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Bridges for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.