As Race Day draws near for the Iroquois Steeplechase, a group of race fans gathered at Diamond Cellar for a pre-race event and shopping experience. Gus Mayer was on hand to help guests pull together their Steeplechase ensembles with an assortment of custom hats from Christine A. Moore Millinery and racks of colorful spring and summer dresses. And since no outfit is complete without a little bling, Diamond Cellar's staff was on hand to help ladies and gents alike choose the perfect Race Day accessories.
In This Issue
- Outdoor Events to Enjoy This Fall
- Southern Festival of Books Releases Full Schedule But Heads Back Online
- YWCA Names Honorees for 2021 Academy for Women of Achievement
- Model Behavior 2021: Tracy Kane, Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Model Behavior 2021: Dionne Lucas, Nashville Ballet
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Bridges for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Step Inside: Sylvan Supply
- Model Behavior 2021: Laurel Graefe, TennGreen Land Conservancy
- 2021 InterNASHional Food Series Features Three Unique Events
- Model Behavior 2021: Joanne Sowell, Impact100
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.