On Sept. 17, we’re teaming up with our friends at the Nashville Post to co-host the Most Powerful Women luncheon at the Grand Hyatt Nashville. Launched in 2011, this event brings together rising stars and established female leaders in our community to share their wisdom, experience and success. Our all-star panel for 2021 includes four of the city’s most accomplished and inspiring leaders. With a varied set of skills and experience, these ladies are all united on one thing: bettering our community through their work and their nonprofit involvement. We chatted with our 2021 panelists about their leadership styles, their best professional advice and their commitment to philanthropy.
In This Issue
- Model Behavior 2021: Dionne Lucas, Nashville Ballet
- Outdoor Events to Enjoy This Fall
- YWCA Names Honorees for 2021 Academy for Women of Achievement
- Model Behavior 2021: Debra Fair, PEDIGREE Foundation
- Model Behavior 2021: Tracy Kane, Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Southern Festival of Books Releases Full Schedule But Heads Back Online
- 2021 InterNASHional Food Series Features Three Unique Events
- Model Behavior 2021: Paulina Robles, Rebuilding Together Nashville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.