When John Lutz agreed to host the Swan Ball Unveiling, he couldn’t have imagined the number of people that would fill his spacious Forest Hills home to hear the well-guarded details about the white-tie gala. Attendees welcomed Tara Guérard, noted style expert and the event’s designer, and admired treasures from featured jewelers, Verdura and Belperron. The biggest surprise came when co-chairs Anne Maradik and Jane Anne Pilkinton revealed that Tony Award-winner — and voice of Frozen’s Elsa! — Idina Menzel will be the featured entertainer.
In This Issue
- Homes of Distinction: 515 Church Street, #4502
- Five New and Noteworthy Rooftop Bars to Check Out This Spring and Summer
- Where to Celebrate Mother’s Day in Nashville This Weekend
- Five Fabulous Fundraisers in May
- By Design: Anne Daigh, Daigh Rick Landscape Architects
- Behind the Scenes With Civic Design Center's Gary Gaston
- TPAC Announces 2021-22 Season
- Southern Festival of Books Is Back on the Plaza
- Step Inside: Fifth + Broadway
- Homes of Distinction: 5026 Franklin Pike
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
OZ Arts Nashville