The Hermitage Hotel is a perfect setting for any ritzy affair, and that was certainly the case with La Bella Notte’s Patrons Party. Guests gathered on the historic hotel’s veranda for cocktails to start the evening. They then moved to the Grand Ballroom for four elegant courses, including New York strip steak and flourless chocolate torte, each accompanied by exquisite wine pairings. The highlight of the evening was a performance from Michael Anderson and Spencer Riechman, members of the Nashville Opera’s Mary Ragland Emerging Artist Program.
In This Issue
Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Polk Theater
- Homes of Distinction: 515 Church Street, #4502
- Live Performances Return to the Stage
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Nashville Dolphins
- Local Wellness Company Triluna Makes Self-Care Inclusive, Approachable and Fun
- Homes of Distinction: 5323 Stanford Drive
- Step Inside: Fifth + Broadway
- Five New and Noteworthy Rooftop Bars to Check Out This Spring and Summer
- Five Fabulous Fundraisers in May
- Where to Celebrate Mother’s Day in Nashville This Weekend
- Homes of Distinction: 5026 Franklin Pike
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.