The Nashville Opera kicked off La Bella Notte season even earlier this year with a fun-filled auction party at the Noah Liff Opera Center. Co-chairs Stephanie Hart, Baxter Matthews, and Bryan and Hailey Stone planned a lively evening for guests to peruse the goodies up for grabs at the black-tie gala. While nibbling on snacks from Crave Catering, revelers scoped out the auction, which included a dove hunting trip to Uruguay, a custom sketch by international portrait artist Seth Haverkamp and dinner for eight with Johnny Haffner.Photographs by Anna Loughead
In This Issue
Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Polk Theater
- Homes of Distinction: 515 Church Street, #4502
- Live Performances Return to the Stage
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Nashville Dolphins
- Local Wellness Company Triluna Makes Self-Care Inclusive, Approachable and Fun
- Homes of Distinction: 5323 Stanford Drive
- Step Inside: Fifth + Broadway
- Five New and Noteworthy Rooftop Bars to Check Out This Spring and Summer
- Five Fabulous Fundraisers in May
- Where to Celebrate Mother’s Day in Nashville This Weekend
- Homes of Distinction: 5026 Franklin Pike
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.