It was an evening of world-class jazz heard by a worldwide audience when Nashville Jazz Workshop broadcast its 20th annual fundraiser, Jazzmania, as a virtual event. The 90-minute program was hosted by renowned Memphis saxophonist Kirk Whalum. People tuned in from all over the U.S. and from as far away as the U.K., Japan and Australia to hear an all-star lineup of jazz artists, most of whom have performed, taught or studied at the nonprofit. By the end of the night, a record-breaking amount of money was raised, which will go to expanding and enriching people’s lives by offering world-class jazz education and performance. Jazzmania can be viewed in full at jazzmania.nashvillejazz.org through Dec. 24, 2020. To learn more about Nashville Jazz Workshop, visit nashvillejazz.org.
In This Issue
- Now Accepting Nominations for Model Behavior
- An Intimate Family Wedding From Jenny Richter Corts
- Behind the Scenes With The Happy Hour's Clara Belden
- Where to See Live Music Outdoors in June
- Nashville Wine Auction to Welcome Antinori at l’Eté Du Vin
- A Rustic Halloween Wedding Designed by Amos Gott
- An Understated Wedding and Backyard Reception From Big Events
- Step Inside: Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Taking Vows: Fisher-Eisemann
- Nretrospect: Looking Back at the History of FiftyForward
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.